Sunday, December 6, 2009

DECEMBURRR DAILY 6!

Here I am again day 6 wow!
We had a very busy day on Sunday
which I don't like to be but it was nice:)

It started by Rick getting up and
making the kids chocolate chip
pancakes for breakfast;0
(and no I did not eat ANY)

Then they added BB on it
(I don't know lol!!)

Anyway while getting ready for church
we took a minute to check-out
the sunrise;)

After church Olivia had a Birthday party
to go to! After the party her and I
went to the mall and walked
around!!

Rick and Hunter went to
GUNS N HOES
(its a benefit for ADA)
and before they went ice skating
in the out-side rink!!

Then they went to the Sullivan Arena
(this was a stunt they started)
They had the NY fire fighters fly up
to play hockey!

After they even got to skate on ice!!

Hunter had a ball!!
and Olivia and I had a nice time together too;)

Its just my camera died on me before
starting my December Daily so we have to
share the camera;(

But maybe I'll get one for Christmas;)
Well until tomorrow!

No comments: