Friday, December 25, 2009

DECEMBURRR DAILY 25!

CHRISTMAS DAY
25th

Okay be ready there is a LOT of photos:)
Well this morning the kids slept until
9:30 am. Rick and I went and woke them up
w/Merry Christmas they rolled over and
said they were tired lol!!

But then after a while they got up
and ready to open gifts;)
Hunter was still tired.

But Olivia was ready to go...
with her antlers on!

Then Hunter joined in
with his santa hat on!

Hunter got LAGO!!!

Olivia got a new ROBE and clothes!!

Rick got TX jersey and a TX snuggy,
moves, beef jerky, and jacket

also P90X

and I got a camera, ifit, itune (gc), and ear phones

and a girl helmet

and goggles:)

I was thinking of doing a new post just for
this. Leave it to my husband to come up with this (lol)
I unwrap the box and this is what I found in it...

I can't even get it out cause he velcroed it to the box (lol)

and inside was a anniversary ring
(w/5 stones on it)

Trust me I was very
SURPRISED ;)

Lets just say it was a great
Christmas!!

Then later that day we went snow machining
as a fam this is Hunter on Rick's sled!

Us in our snow gear!!

Awww! how sweet
yep! we are still in love;)

Then we also went on a night ride
which was so much FUN!!

Olivia was ready to go again lol!!

What a way to end one wonderful day
and I thank God the whole time
for blessing us w/so much!!

1 comment:

cheri said...

Great Christmas Blog! So much fun and love and family in your photos!
Still smiling!!!