Monday, December 21, 2009

DECEMBURRR DAILY 21!

Okay I'm so excited
just 4 more days until
the BIG day;)
Day 21!

We all slept in except Rick
he is still working;(
(he will be off soon)
So I have to say NOT crazy about the photos
but hey it was a morning well spent;)
The kids got in bed with me and we
talked,laughed,and took silly photos lol!!

LOL!!
The light was so bright
Hunter and I could not keep our eyes open!

LOL!!
The things you will do for your
December Daily lol!!

Then we got up and got dressed and
went to IHOP for breakfast;)
(yep I had a pancake)

Then after I took the kids sledding
w/Olivia's friend

Yep! it was nice weather
and I sled too;)

This was Olivia and I after going
down the hill lol!!

Me and my kidos!

They were ready to sled!!

I took video of them sledding ENJOY!!!



After the kids bought some sugar cookies


and decorated them. Olivia wrapped them up
and her and Hunter handed them out to
all the neighbors;)

Well that was us taking it easy lol!!

I may not have photos tomorrow
cause we really are staying home
lol right!!

Well until tomorrow;)

No comments: