Saturday, December 19, 2009

DECEMBURRR DAILY 19!

Okay today the camera decides to work(yea!)
So Day 19!

So my mom got me a box of
goodies and this polish was
in it. So I went and got my nails
and toes painted;)
Thanks mom I love it!

Then after that I picked Olivia up from
her practice from the church
She is in the Christmas play;)

After that I ran home to get ready for another invite
to a Christmas Party but this one was special;)
Do you all remember Isabel?
Yes she is so big and still so sweet;)

And what was so sweet she still remembers me
she ran right up to me a gave me a big huge;)

Hunter and I took a photo together!

Then I tried to take one with Rick lol!!
(that boy)

Rick and the kids were eatting;)

The kids with Isabel!


We had a great time with them
and seeing Isabel!!
Thanks for the invite;)

Well until tomorrow
(psss! its Olivia's day view lol)


No comments: