Sunday, December 20, 2009

DECEMBURRR DAILY 20!

HAPPY DAY!
We are almost to the end;)
Day 20!

Well I will start by saying thank you to
my dad for the beautiful neckless and ears
that I wore on Sunday;)
Love you dad!

Then a BIG thank you to my girlfriend
Angila for my NEW hoodie (hee,hee)
I was so excited;)
and a gift car to
The Great Harvest;)

Then we went out to lunch to hang-out
I had such a great time
thanks girl;)

We were cracking up about some thing lol!!

1st we went to AA then
we went to Arbys for lunch;)

Aww! love that place

Then Olivia wanted hair cut again;)

It makes her look grown up:)

Then later that night was Olivia's play
and Hunter was in it too they were
Christmas Carolers!
(thats why they had scarfs on)

They were so cute!

I will have a CD soon lol!!

Olivia had to parts 1st part was a shopper...

(She was so excited and nervous)

and her 2nd part was a Hill Billy lol!!

Then after we had some friends come so we
went to dinner after...and later Ill have photos
yep the camera stopped working again
(man I can't wait for this daily to be over lol!)

Well until tomorrow;)

No comments: