Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DECEMBURRR DAILY 1!

So far every year Ronalyn talks about doing a December Daily
and every time I think NO! I'm not going to do it LOL!!!
But here I'm blogging about the 1st day of Dec.
(how does that happened lol!!)


My day started w/taking Hunter to his yearly check-up
(no I did not take pics cause he had to get shots and he
was already up-set with me so I thought DON'T PUSH IT!)


After a few hours at Over the Rainbow I took him
to school for there Grandparents Day
Hunter invited Amberly (who babysits for us)
And Olivia invited Mrs.Dorenda (which is Amberlys mom)
to sit in with them on this special time!

They got a little note from each of there Grandparents mailed to the school!
And as for me I had the afternoon to go home and get my Christmas stuff up!
Yup it was short and sweet kind of day(lol)!

No comments: