Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12


Happy 12!!

I let Olivia sleep in today so we can all sleep in (since I didi not have Jack)and she
had her play @ 11 am to see "Madeline and the Bad Hat" @ West High School
Then Hunter and I went Christmas shopping for Rick
this is a picture of Hunter w/all Hockey sticks and new Hat@ Sports Authority!

After that school was out and i got all my scrapbooking things together for a Friday
night scrap @ the store;)

Erica got a new camera and she was playing with it and Bridget was working on
her hubby phone(yep we were supposes to be scraping lol)

Ron we working on my AWESOME banner as you can see on my blog
Thanks girl your the Best lol!!!
I also was the 1st to give my girlfriends there Christmas gift which they loved(cause I'm good lol!!)I got some scraping done.  I worked on Hunters birthday party...





Still have about 3 pages to do
well until tomorrow;)

No comments: