Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3

It all started with a text to my little brother who just turned 28(man i'm getting old)lol!!
He is sick on his birthday;(

The kids are really liking the Calendar every morning they can not wait to see what they will get next(Rick not liking the idea they are having candy every morning)!

yes! I was playing with my Mocha again (i need a life lol!!!) and made a 
Christmas Tree w/a star :0

I got my first Christmas card from my girlfriend Angela and her new hubby:)
They look so great together SOOOO happy for her!!!

We are having Revival @ my church this week yesterday was the first night
and it was awesome Jesus is awesome!!!
He has truly changed my life for the GOOD!!!

So if anyone would like to come it will be @ my church Sunday @ 11:00am 
@ 907 E. Dowling Road any one and everyone is welcomed;)
Until tomorrow!!! 

1 comment:

AkGirl said...

Maybe I'll visit your church sometime :)