Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4


So how long do I have to do this for lol!!!!
Just kidding well to day was pretty boring I just got the house
pretty much looking like Christmas top to bottom!!

As you can see even Koda got in the photo lol!!!
(I'm put up lights!)

So this is me trying to take a photo while I'm driving to show it was not even 4pm yet
only in Alaska right!
It was 23 24 degrees to day it was warm lol!!

So after having wires coming from my ceiling sense I can't even remember
Rick final (I hope) has decided on this home theater system   

So when I got home from church this is what he was working on!!

A BIG thank you to my girlfriend (Ronalyn) for taking the 
time to take some Christmas photos of my kidos
thought I would share some 
Thanks girl;)




What can I say other then GOD has truly blessed me;)
until tomorrow...

No comments: