Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17


Happy 17th!!!

It all started doing two of the things I just don't care to do
1. Bills
2. Cleaning the bathrooms;(
(I didn't think you wanted a photo of me doing that lol

 Then on to top it off  "Flow" is visiting me to ;{

Anyways Hunter was feeling left out with making cookies
so I had him make me my FAVORITE cookies
(which he loved doing)

So I let him do it all by himself
(you some times I think he would of been fine to be the only child lol)
he loves that mommy time!!

He cooks like Rick very serious lol!!

Before
and After;)

mmmmmmm good!!!


Here are some photos from around my neighborhood 
this is a tree in my front yard!!
 


















This is down my road to show my Fam in the lower
48 that we do get snow (for real)lol!!























This was my next door neighbors tree I just love
when the trees look like some one put to much
powered sugar on them( but it was cold burrr)!!







This is down the road from the house pretty right
it looks like a true Christmas card;)

Well until tomorrow;)
Thank you for all your comments about my blog
but you all can post them on my blog too
not just in person;)

Just to let everyone know we are having a Christmas play and singing @ my church(which my kids and I are in hint, hint)Sunday(21)night @ 7:00 and Wednesday(24)night @ 7:00;) 

No comments: