Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9


Happy 9th!!

I don't know what got into me today but I was in a baking mood
(must be getting ready for the 2 dozen cookies Olivia and I have to do on Wednesday lol)
I'm not a "from scratch baker" but I do find it relaxing to bake!!
But thank goodness  for BOX baking I made Hunter's favorite muffins today

Poppy-seed Muffins they really came out good;)

I even put my own touch to them by putting them in Bob the Builder cups
(Hunter thought that was the best part)

Then we had left over King Crab leg pilled them
and made a crab salad out of it and added 

Capers to it.  Little secret add a spoon full to you chicken salad or tuna yummm;)

Well that was my day before I knew it Jack and Hunter were ready for lunch and naps lol!!

Real quick I'm so excited for my girlfriend she has a Web site now for
her photography here it is(rbarutphotography.com) just site back and enjoy 
(she is still working on it)
Well until tomorrow;)

No comments: