Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18


Happy 18th!!

The 18th was a better sweet day because it
was my last day with little
Jack;(


He will be going to his Preschool in January!!

Before he left us we made him this little book of photos
I took of him and Hunter just being with us
"he loves monkeys lol"


Then later that day we got a visit from some "Santa Helpers"
My girlfriend(Paula) and her girl(Kyle) bringing some goodies!

The kids just love her;)

Paula made these for my forage (Holiday Magnets)!

And some home made "COOKIES"!!

Thanks girl that was awesome!!!
So Thursday night we(Erica and I)went to have dinner
with Ronalyn but as always she was working @ the store
(getting ready for the Grand Opening on Friday)
Plus Erica wanted to give us our 
Christmas gifts

Ron @ the store working her heart out;)
Me and Erica(who is going on a Cruse on Saturday)meet
@ the store @ 6:30 pm
(we end up helping I left @ 1:00 am) 

(Okay follow this closely)
Erica gave me this pretty scarf and it was nice
BUT it was not for me...

Also this nice sweater
(if I looked like this maybe)

Any ways(with her knowing) I took it all
back to Gap and got this awesome
Coat that I always wanted;)

Was that mean to do?
Anyway thanks Erica for the Coat;)


No comments: