Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16

Happy 16th!!

Feeling like my old  self again lol!!
Don't really have much but to show you what I got in the mail(he!he!)
Its from  Maya Road my girlfriend Ron told me that 
she had a special going on if you payed like 45.00 bucks
for a kit(which you don't know what it is)you will
review a bulk of "GOODIES" so I did;)



I got about 7 chip board albums and so much cool
stuff...
Then I ran into the NEW Basic Gray line
threw Embellish It the line is called

Bittersweet;)

Also for those of you that like the Cricut (like me) I found
this new Web site called Oh My Crafts they
have a deal right now buy 4 cartridges for only
$119.00 after shipping its $130.00
WHAT A DEAL!!!
When I get my cartridges next week I will share
(Ho!Ho! to me lol)
Well until tomorrow;)

No comments: