Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 20

Happy 20th WOW!!!

So the kids had a birthday party to go to
@ Build-a-Bear @ 10am
(yep you read it right)
While the kids were stuffing there bears
we went to get a coffee and bagels.
(it was really nice even if it was 25min lol)


Then we went and picked the kids up;)

Then Rick dropped me off @ the store to scrap a little
but ended up helping Ron with her Album for next week
(hey what are friends for)

Yep! my wonderful hubby  got us some Sushi and coffee
(he spoils me lol)

So Ron got me good
The other day her and I were talking about jewelry and I told her
about my friend who sales Cookie Lee  
Ron asked "Do you have a book?"
I say "yep in the car"
Ron says "Wow cute stuff this nice which one do you like?"
I say"Oh girl this one for sure I need to get with her soon."
Ron say"Can I keep the book so I can look @ it later."
I say "Sure girl I have another one in the car."
Little did I know she was trying to get info from me 
(that snichy girl)lol!!
  
Guess what I got from her? Yep the jewelry I was wanting;)
and some yummy coffee and a coffee cup!!

Thanks girl you got me good;)


No comments: