Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15

Happy 15th!!
Okay I feel pretty good today but
I don't know if I looked very good
(I look like my mother lol)

Me @ the post office sending my mom her package
(i forgot about the Christmas mailing) 

I think the kids are getting me back for taking photos of them all the time
(thanks alot Hunter lol)
We went shopping for Dad @ Sportsman's Wearhouse
(Hunter you make me laugh lol)

Olivia was out @ 1:00pm from school and since I didn't have Jack or the girls
(which was nice)I treated the kids to Chili's

Both of the kids love there RIBS!!!

This is for my blog friend Lena who thinks I don't let my kids eat sweets every now and then
(LOL!!! its an inside joke)!!

Hunter and I always share the Molten Chocolate Cake
(some times he does not want to share lol!!)
 
Olivia is not a "Chocolate Lover" like Hunter and I so
she always gets cheese cake!!

This part is for y mom who enjoys doing flower arrangements
I put this together for my hair dresser

She bought the Vase and wanted me to put flowers in it for a gift

this is the finished product. 

The girl liked purple flowers.

Well today was not so bad but I'm tired already;}
Well until tomorrow;)

1 comment:

AkGirl said...

Oh my goodness, that is too funny!!! You are a normal mom, thank God!!! haha
The show was pretty good, other than the fact that Jesus was like 70 and about to croke........I think they should have gotten a younger Jesus and portrayed the way it really happened!