Monday, December 8, 2008

December 8

Happy Monday?

I don't think I can remember the 8th or not it came and gone that quick lol!!
It started with me getting up @ 6:15am getting on my treadmill(again).
After I go get Jack(the boy I babysit)back to the house to feed them and 
do ALL my launder clean up a little take Hunter to swimming lessons
(which is almost over yea!)get back feed them put Jack for a nap finish the 
the laundry clean the bathrooms take a shower and try  to look
decent cause its time to get Olivia and the girls(that I take care of after
school)then @ 3:30pm Jack gets picked up(are you still with me lol)Olivia has a BIG 
party coming up @ school which we will be making(not buying) 2 dozen cookies
for her class so we had to go shop for all that(take a breath lol!).  Then
I was able to make and order my Christmas Cards(how did that happen lol!)through
Good Oh Costco(who did a great job)!!!  


After Costco its time to take Olivia to piano lessons.
The girls get picked up by there mom @ 6:00pm time to
get the kids some thing to eat because I'm going to get my hair cut.
I sit on my heir dresser chair(which gives me a minute to think)and wondering
why is my stomach growling @ me?  I have not eaten since 1:45pm a 1/2 banana
and a slice of bread! Rick was up there to but was working on some things for Cheryl
(my hairdresser)then he walks in w/some Popeye chicken(its my favorite no matter
what you say lol!)After doing my hair we get home put the kids to bed(late 10:00pm)
as for me in bed by 11:00pm!!!  Sorry for NOT great grammar page lol.
WHAT A CRAZY DAY!!!!!!
Hope the 9th is better;) 


No comments: