Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2


Well Happy 2nd which felt like a blur;)
Well after working on the flowers for my church and taking them to the church it was time to get my home looking like Christmas!





They really turned out nice (if i say so my self)
I also was able to put up my reef that my mom made for me a few years ago.  I love it because it
is different and my mom made it to match my home;)

Thanks mom i love you!!
I also was able to put my tree up
thanks to Hunter for putting the skirt on
and Olivia for the Angel;)

I love Christmas time everything is so pretty and smells like cinnamon
(little secret i put cinnamon pine cones around the tree) 

Then off to Olivia's swimming lessons..she is so cute
Today was Olivia's Grandparents Day @ school she invited
a good friend of ours to join her Mrs. Karen
which i still need a photo sooon i hope;)

also a thank you to her grandparents from Florida for sending her a little note to the school
she loved it and was surprised;)
She loves the water!!!

Well we DID IT!!!
Yep! we got a 47" flat screen TV
(thanks to the Baurt and Newby Fam lol)
Merry Christmas to us!!!

It really is hard to get use to...its so BIG
but really it gives us so much space. 

Well until tomorrow;)
I hope I can keep it up!!

1 comment:

cheri said...

Love your decorations! Maybe I will start this weekend!!! I am leaving it up to my husband & Kelli to get the tree...we did put up some lights in this freezing weather though and they are gorgeous!